Saturday 16 November 2013

Time plan

On Tuesday 19th November, Niall and I will use a camera we have booked out from college to take photos of the model in the morphsuit for our digipak. They will be used to create a silhouette like in the video but it will be easier with photos as we can use the white background sheet and lighting kit that college provides to full effect and then finish them off using Adobe Photoshop.

I will use lesson time and free time from 19/11  until 27/11 (the deadline) to finish my digipak which includes taking and completing the images. I have already added the main text and completed the entire head back page and some of the head front page.

Later I will upload my ideas and drawing to display the possibilities for this digipak and magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment