Wednesday 20 November 2013

magazine advert research


 Here are five of the magazine adverts I have been looking at to get inspiration for and I noticed many similarities.

Firstly, the main feature is the album cover itself which in most of these cases is a close up of medium close of of a figure which works well with ideas I've had for my magazine article.
Next up is the band logo which appears at the very top of the page or at the bottom of the album art in almost every example I've looked at. It seems this is a common but successful template that I will be employing into my advert. 
 The next common aspect is that the information is lay underneath the image in an appropriate colour to the main logo. This includes the album name, the release date, reviews and what it will be released on.

No comments:

Post a Comment